Play with your food!
And a really BIG favorite among everyone, which surprised me was the following- and I don't have a picture for it but here is the recipe:
Chicken Catch a Tory Ravioli Stew
3 garlic cloves, skin on2 T extra virgin olive oil
1 stem rosemary
1 stem thyme
1 can stewed tomatoes with peppers, onion, celery
2 roasted red peppers from jar
1 cup tomato sauce
1 pkg frozen spinach defrosted, drained
6 c chicken broth
1 pound ravioli
1 cup grated parmesan
1 pkg chicken tenders, cut really small
- Add the olive oil to your pot.
- Put 3 garlic cloves on board and whack them. Remove paper. Add to pot along with rosemary and fresh thyme.
- Do you want mushrooms? Add them too!
- Next, open can of tomatoes and add them.
- Cut the roasted red peppers and add them.
Add 1 cup tomato sauce.
- Put the spinach in a towel and squeeze out the liquid and add to the soup.
- Add chicken broth.Raise heat to high.
- Cut up the chicken. Add to put before the soup gets warm. When it boils, add the ravioli.
Cook the stew for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool down a bit.
- Serve up soup in bowls and pass cheese.