For her birthday one of my gifts to her was to give her 4 nights of dinners. I modeled my dinners after some of the new meal delivery programs that many of us use.
Here is an example of one menu:
Filets with Balsamic Glaze
Twice baked potatoes
Persian avocado salad
Stuffed pasta shells
Cilantro Lime Chicken
Zucchini Tomato Bake
Here is the recipe for the zucchini Tomato Bake:
• 2 medium zucchini, sliced
• 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
• 5 medium tomatoes, sliced
• 1/2 cup quality parmesan cheese, shredded
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Italian spices
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a baking dish, arrange zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes in an alternating pattern (as seen in the photos).
3. Top with cheese and spices. Place into oven and bake for 20 minutes or until squash is soft.